I have a challenge for all of you! Are you ready? I challenge each of you to throw at least one dinner party this fall. Just one! I’ve curated my ultimate fall dinner party menu here to take some of the guesswork out of what to serve! These dishes are all perfectly fitting for the tastiest fall dinner party. Or serve up your own favorite fall dishes, that’s fine too! Just grab you friends and host one! Or fancy up the table for a typical family weeknight meal and that can be your “fall dinner party”, no rules around here. Just have fun and celebrate this beautiful season.
I’m actually getting ready to hop on a plane to New England to visit the Lindt Chocolate team, and I’m so excited about seeing some gorgeous fall foliage (I hope it’s already turned!). These leaves make the perfect table scatter. Or get crafty and use a metallic pen to write each guest’s name for a little DIY placecard! Use what you have around you and get inspired to entertain. Are you up for the challenge?
On to the menu, shall we? Yum, yum! I’ve included a fair amount of appetizer style dishes because I find that these can also be served alongside a main course for easy eating. Of course you won’t want to make all of these (or you’ll be in the kitchen a long time) so pick a few! Be sure to serve up a signature cocktail (even if it’s just apple cider for the family) to make things feel fancy!
Fall Dinner Party Menu
- Apple Pie Infused Bourbon – Great favor idea too!
- Serve a variety of fall flavored beers!
- Pumpkins are the best serving dishes! | BHG Chip Bowl
- Fancy things up with Apple Bourbon Bellinis or Apple Cider Sangria (my personal FAVORITE).
- Soup served “mini style” makes the perfect appetizer! | Apple Butternut Squash Soup
- Warm Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- This Fall Harvest Salad is a showstopper!
- Spiced Pear and Pomegranate Crostini
- Caramel Toffee Cheesecake Apple Dip, need I say more?
- Roasted Cornish Hens + Butternut Squash Stuffing, the perfect main dish!
- Almost too pretty to eat, Pear Almond Tart w/ Amaretto Cream.
- Maple Cheesecake with Roasted Pears, oh my yum!