So thrilled to share today’s post with y’all! If you’re a regular Pizzazzerie reader (woohoo!), you might remember this darling Thanksgiving printable collection by our own Stephanie Creekmur a couple of years ago! She’s back to share an updated Thanksgiving printable set that we’re over the moon in love with. It features a BLESSED banner in light and dark, party circles, an 8×10 art print, and leftover labels for sending extra pumpkin pie home with the family ;)
I adore everything about this collection and we are so thrilled to offer it all as a free download for you to enjoy! If you’re hosting Thanksgiving, print off the collection and hang the banner on a table or mantle! For the party circles, here are a few ideas:
- Attach party circles to skewers and use as food picks on pie slices, cupcakes, appetizers, you name it! Keep skewers long and use as drink stirrers!
- Add party circles onto the outside of favor bags or boxes.
- Print off several sets and let the kids create their own game of “memory” with the fun designs. Or print on sticker paper for Thanksgiving stickers for kids too!
- String several together for a mini banner!
- Write your guests name on the back and use as festive place cards!
FABULOUS TIP: Email the file to FedEx/Kinkos and ask them to print it ECO Paper (heavier stock, good printing quality)! Stephanie did this while out running errands and for $8 (about 5 sheets, the banner and the print), she had it ready in 15 minutes and it’s now hanging up pretty!
The possibilities are endless! Print out the 8×10 print and prop on your mantel or display at your table for a reminder of the reason for Thanksgiving.
Note: The banner files contain a file within the zip that has the letters! :)
Here’s a closer look at the art print and leftover labels! I love the fall colors and pops of orange, green, and yellow!
We’d love it if you’d share this sweet collection with family and friends! And we’d love to see how you use it in your own home! Be sure to tag us @Pizzazzerie on IG, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest! Thanks!
Courtney + Stephanie