The Ultimate Easter Basket with Lindt
Hippity Hop, Easter’s on its way! If you’re like me, you’re beginning to think about pulling together your Easter baskets! Easter is one of my favorite times of year, and I love gathering sweet treats and goodies for my child’s basket. I wanted to take you along this year and show you how I created her basket (with lots of her favorite Lindt chocolates).
Everything you see in her Easter basket came from Walmart! Yep, even the adorable white basket, all the sweet toys and goodies, and of course Lindt GOLD BUNNY and LINDOR eggs. We also tucked in a personalized Lindt GOLD BUNNY with Blakely’s name on it. I love adding personal touches to Easter baskets. You can get a free personalized ribbon for your own Lindt GOLD BUNNY at MyGoldBunny.com! Hooray!
When I headed to Walmart, these are the steps I followed to pull together the ultimate Easter basket. I absolutely adore how it came together!
- The basket reigns supreme when designing your Easter basket. I wanted something classic with enough room for me to tuck down in lots of goodies. I loved this simple white basket with a tall handle. I like a sturdy handle that stays upright because it’s easier to put a bow on for the final touch!
- I layered the basket with a cute plaid cloth and filled my basket with a pretty green Easter grass.
- Next up, I hunted the aisles for little toys, books, and a sweet stuffed bunny. I even tucked in a cute bunny jump rope, bunny ear headband, stickers, and activity books. Blakely and I love to bake together so I added in a cute bunny cookie cutter and pastel Easter sprinkles.
- Chocolate is the way to my daughter’s heart (also mine) so I added in lots of mini LINDOR eggs and Lindt GOLD BUNNY figures. There were various sizes of them which I love also! I even found a big giant Lindt GOLD EGG that I set out beside her basket. She was ecstatic!
- Finally, I added a big, pretty bow and ta-da! All done! It’s adorable, filled to the brim with all her favorite things, and brought the biggest smile to her face! Mine too because I found everything at ONE place – no running around all over town. Hallelujah! Plus, I got to snag some extra Lindt chocolate for myself too. ;)
Remember, if you want a personalized ribbon for your Lindt GOLD BUNNY, head to MyGoldBunny.com! And head on out to Walmart to grab everything you need for your Easter basket this year! Then, send me a picture! I want to see your basket, be sure to tag @pizzazzerie so I can peek!
This post is sponsored by Lindt Chocolate. All opinions are our own. Thanks for supporting our brand partners!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Your basket was beautiful, you gave great ideas.
Thank you so much, Madeline!