As many of you know, we love gingerbread houses here! If you’re new here, you can start here (or our Gingerbread House Guide) and check out the ideas below for all things gingerbread house!
- One of our favorite annual parties is our Gingerbread House Tea Party!
- Check out our Gingerbread House Tutorial for how to make the gingerbread houses.
We’re often asked questions about where to find the perfect invites, plates, kids’ size tables and chairs for a gingerbread house party etc.
We’re sharing all our resources here! These lists will be updated as often as possible.
Favorite Gingerbread House Party Invitations
We’ve used some of these over the years for our own annual gingerbread house party. We often add a small bow (with hot glue) to our party invites. It’s the little touches that make it extra special!
- Gingerbread Village Invitation from Dogwood Hill (shown in our 4th annual tea party)
- Gingerbread Party Invitation from Minted (in pink)
- Fold-Out Gingerbread House Invitations from Paperbuilt
Gingerbread House Party Tools + Candies
- Wilton Icing Decorator (we have a dozen of these, we reuse yearly, they’re amazing for our gingerbread house Icing recipe)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (our favorite mix)
- Pink and White Marshmallows
- For our full list of recommended candies, visit our Gingerbread House Tutorial post!
Favorite Gingerbread House Party Table Essentials
- Kids Tables (one of our most asked questions, we have several we push together and reuse for countless occasions year-round)
- Kids Chiavari Chairs (we have our original chairs from Chiavari Chair Co. but added some of these a few years ago, they’re an investment but can be reused)
- Go-To Tablecloths (We sometimes put two of these together or fold in half to fit over the tables, depending on how many we have pushed together). Also love this specific check tablecloth!
- We add lots of pink and red nutcrackers to our table. You can find these just about anywhere during the holidays, but I’ve rounded up my favorite pink nutcrackers here.
- White Tea Cups (hard plastic, so no worries on breaking, we used these several years, love them).
- Pink Gingham Ribbon (it’s lighter in person, we use it on everything, wait to get when they put it on sale every other week-ish)
I will be adding more resources here! To view our past tea parties, visit the posts below!