Happy List time, you guys! So I know Halloween is several weeks away but sometimes you need ideas in advance, right? No use in finding a fun decoration or recipe the day before Halloween. So here are a few spooky tricks and treats I’m loving!
- You just have to make these for Halloween!
- If you love the ghost breakfast featured up on top, here you go!
- Trying to convince Blakely to eat veggies so making this for Halloween for sure! I think mini versions would also be cute.
- We have a witch from this series and it’s my favorite thing ever. Also, black wine glasses. You just need them.
- How cute are these painted + glittered pumpkins? Blakely would love this project!
- My daughter was this last year and I have no idea what she should be this year! EEK!
- All the Pizzazzerie Halloween ideas in ONE place!
- How cute are these trick-or-treat bags?!
- Add some spook to some old bottles with these free printables.
- If you have Prime, this classic is too cheap NOT to get.
- How cute are these Halloween party supplies?
- I bought this for George (our dog) and if you saw our Instagram Stories, then you saw just how cute George looked! Someone told me it reminded her of this adorable Amazon commercial…
- Print this banner and hang up STAT, friends!
- Princess + Pumpkins = Cuteness
I hope I’ve added a little Halloween happy to your lives, so let’s all have a great rest of the week! Hooray!