Halloween Breakfast Ideas
I‘m so excited that Halloween month is arriving this week. Break out the ghoulish decorations, freakishly fabulous foods, and spooktacular party ideas like this one! It’s a Ghost Halloween Breakfast Party! If you’re gathering up your little ghouls this year for a playdate, school party, or just an at-home family breakfast, give it some cute “ghost touches” and of course, my favorite color scheme – black and white touches with some Halloween orange!
My favorite treat to serve at “boo breakfast” is naturally – a ghost donut! This can easily be a homemade donut or store-bought. Just make sure they’re powdered white sugar. Squeeze in a white ghost peep and ta-da! You have a spooky yet sweet ghost donut treat!
TOP TIPS FOR SETTING UP YOUR OWN HALLOWEEN BREAKFAST PARTY
- Cute milk jars are the perfect beverage glasses! You can find them here. I added on Halloween signs like BOO! and EEK! but you could use stickers or even black cut-out paper to form a ghost’s face!
- Paper straws can be found in tons of darling patterns and prints like these polka dot straws I found at Michael’s Stores. Be on the lookout in the dollar bins at Target for them too!
- Two yards of fabric will cover a small table (or grab more for a larger table) to create lots of options for table coverings. Fabric stores have lots of seasonal fabrics. I love this orange and black pinstripe!
- Whimsical ghosties grouped together make a cute centerpiece! DIY your own ghosts or keep your eye out for fun, Halloween decor!
- Add in black and white plates, napkins,and cake stands to tie your theme together.
I hope you’re inspired to throw a Ghost Breakfast Party this Halloween! See my tips above for easy ways to recreate the look and enjoy the holiday! Follow my Halloween Ideas pinterest board for even more spooktacular ideas!
Below are a few of my other favorite Halloween ideas for you!