Host a Cute Ghost-Themed Halloween Breakfast!
Halloween Breakfast Ideas
I‘m so excited that Halloween month is arriving this week. Break out the ghoulish decorations, freakishly fabulous foods, and spooktacular party ideas like this one! It’s a Ghost Halloween Breakfast Party! If you’re gathering up your little ghouls this year for a playdate, school party, or just an at-home family breakfast, give it some cute “ghost touches” and of course, my favorite color scheme – black and white touches with some Halloween orange!
My favorite treat to serve at “boo breakfast” is naturally – a ghost donut! This can easily be a homemade donut or store-bought. Just make sure they’re powdered white sugar. Squeeze in a white ghost peep and ta-da! You have a spooky yet sweet ghost donut treat!
TOP TIPS FOR SETTING UP YOUR OWN HALLOWEEN BREAKFAST PARTY
- Cute milk jars are the perfect beverage glasses! You can find them here. I added on Halloween signs like BOO! and EEK! but you could use stickers or even black cut-out paper to form a ghost’s face!
- Paper straws can be found in tons of darling patterns and prints like these polka dot straws I found at Michael’s Stores. Be on the lookout in the dollar bins at Target for them too!
- Two yards of fabric will cover a small table (or grab more for a larger table) to create lots of options for table coverings. Fabric stores have lots of seasonal fabrics. I love this orange and black pinstripe!
- Whimsical ghosties grouped together make a cute centerpiece! DIY your own ghosts or keep your eye out for fun, Halloween decor!
- Add in black and white plates, napkins,and cake stands to tie your theme together.
I hope you’re inspired to throw a Ghost Breakfast Party this Halloween! See my tips above for easy ways to recreate the look and enjoy the holiday! Follow my Halloween Ideas pinterest board for even more spooktacular ideas!
Below are a few of my other favorite Halloween ideas for you!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
I absolutely love this idea! So stinkin’ cute!! I’d love to know where you found those adorable ghosts for the centerpiece! You are so inspiring! I think I will make my grandbaby a special Halloween breakfast! Thanks for all you do!!
Hi Kim! Believe or not, the ghosts actually came from Dollar Tree a couple of years ago! BUT we have seen them at one store this year so check your local store if you have one! I also love checking HomeGoods for cute “ghost” decor that could be grouped together for a similar look and feel! Thanks for the sweet comment!
Hi there! I love the milk bottle labels and wondered if you would share them. Were they a printable or did you purchase them? Thanks for your help!
So cute, my daughter very like them!
Thanks for sharing. I love it so much!