I‘m super duper excited to share this cute, Halloween recipe with y’all! It’s sweet, easy, and aren’t the ghosts cute? They’re made with the new Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Cups which makes it easy to create these little spookies. Best part? The little cups can hold a sweet surprise! You can tailor these ghosts to your favorite flavors. I chose a chocolate center but here are a few other ideas: caramel, chopped candy bars, truffle filling, white chocolate, and more! These little ghosts remind me of s’mores with the chocolate and marshmallow – yum!
Mini Ghost Pastries with a Sweet Surprise!
- Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Cups
- 1-1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1-1/3 cups unsalted butter - room temperature
- 2 cups or 7-ounce container marshmallow fluff
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon almond extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1. Bake Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Cups according to instructions.
- 2. When removed from oven and still warm, fill each cup with mini chocolate chips.
- 3. Beat marshmallow and softened butter together in mixing bowl with paddle attachment until smooth (1-2 minutes).
- 4. Add extracts and milk and mix well. Slowly blend in powdered sugar and beat until smooth and creamy. Add more powdered sugar if not stiff enough to pipe.
- 5. Use a piping bag (I used Wilton #12 tip) to pipe little ghosts! Top with 2 mini chocolate chip eyes!
- 6. Enjoy!
Ta-da! Serve up a plate of these at your Halloween party or simply enjoy them as a snack as you pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters this year! Enjoy!
I’m not done with the surprises! I’m part of the Pepperidge Farm “Puff is the Spark” panel which means you can submit your own ideas for using puff pastry to create spooky Halloween treats for a chance to win a trip to the Pepperidge Farm Innovation Center and have your recipe included in the Campbell’s Kitchen Recipe Database! Leave a comment below telling me what YOU would create!
Disclaimer:This post is sponsored by Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry. I’m part of the “Puff is the Spark” Panel. All opinions are 100% my own.