Valentine’s Day Cookie Pops
I love the peek of red from the dried cranberries. It’s a nice change from traditional chocolate chip, but you can definitely recreate these with any type of cookie! Everything is cuter on a lollipop stick, right? If you’re taking them on the go, bag them with a cute pink or red ribbon. These cookie pops make a fabulous favor or school classroom treat.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 24 Lollipop Sticks
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add in flour mixture, beating until blended after each addition.
- Add in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into disk, wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Roll out dough to approximately 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut out heart shapes using a 2-inch heart shaped cookie cutter. Re-roll scraps to make additional hearts. Place cutouts 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheet. Twist Wilton Lollipop Stick into bottom of heart.
- Bake 20 minutes and cool completely on baking sheets.
For more Valentine’s Day ideas, check out these posts below!