I hope everyone had a HAPPY week! Mine was crazy full of some fabulous things happening behind the scenes at Pizzazzerie! That and my move in one week – EEP! I’m so excited about decorating the new house, making a BIG announcement (be sure you’re following along on social media!), and Blakely’s 2nd birthday! This spring is going to be W-I-L-D! Here are the latest things making me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
- Those buttercream flowers all in pretty rows (above)? Are you even kidding me? Gorgeous.
- It’s no surprise I love stripes but painting them on the wall? Stressful. Late night browsing, I discovered this! Bring it on, stripes!
- Flowers in mass quantities make me happy. Like these.
- Hitting 75K on the Pizzazzerie Facebook Page makes me HAPPY! So excited!
- Every day at 8am, I check out the Zulily App (addicting). I think half of Blakely’s wardrobe and my home decor comes from here! I recently got a cute Pagoda Mirror (I’m going to paint it a FUN color, stay tuned), Gold Lamp, and a few spring dresses for B.
- Red Velvet anything makes me happy, especially these.