9 Brunch Party Foods We Love!
Hey, Y’all! We realized that we haven’t given brunch much love lately! Brunch is one of our favorite types of parties so today we’re sharing our top 9 brunch party foods. Hope you find a new fave (or 9)!
Any excuse to eat bacon, eggs and waffles is fine by me! Don’t even get me started on those mini monkey rolls – my mama used to make monkey bread as a treat before school! Yum! I’m hungry just looking at these delicious treats, perfect for your brunch party! Read on and click through for the yummy recipes!
01. Mini Hash Brown Crust Quiche (via Pizzazzerie)
02. Pancake Pops (via No. 2 Pencil)
03. Strawberry Muffins (from our own Mrs. Pizzazzerie for ForRent.com)
04. Waffle and Berry Kabobs (via Design Eat Repeat)
05. Sweet Mini Monkey Rolls (via Just Get Off Your Butt and Bake)
06. Mini Pistachio Almond Donuts (via Spiced Blog)
07. Bacon and Egg Muffin Cups (via Daily Dish Recipes)
08. Yogurt Bar (via Pizzazzerie)
09. Mini Maple Waffle, Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites (via Our Best Bites)
And if that doesn’t have your mouth watering, be sure to check out these breakfast and brunch treats and check out our Pinterest Board for Breakfast + Brunch Ideas as well!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
I love all of the mini options for brunch!!
Now I want brunch.