We are just smitten with this darling Teacups & Tutus Birthday Party submitted by Natalie of Wonderfully Made Events. It’s full of sugar and spice and all things nice! From the chalkboard details, pink treats, and teacup embellishments, this is one of our very favorite little girl’s features. Natalie wanted to combine her daughter’s 2 favorite things into a party: teacups & wearing tutus! Now that’s a little girl I’d get along with beautifully. Natalie worked with Lauren Haddox Designs to create all the party printables! Check out the sweet details…
Our Favorite Party Details
- The sweet shabby chic look to this darling party!
- Party Food: tea sandwiches, mini bagel sandwiches, chicken salad on mini croissants, cucumber tea sandwiches, fruit skewers, and veggie cups!
- Sweet Treats: cake pops, tea cup sugar cookies, mini yogurt parfaits, chocolate covered strawberries, and cupcake cakes!
- Each little girl had a tutu clipped to antique shutters! How vintage!
- Favors were little tea sets, a pink necklace, tutu, and personalized candy bar!
- Teapot centerpieces were filled with fresh flowers!
Party Styling: Wonderfully Made Events & Printables: Lauren Haddox Designs