Set a Colorful Kids’ Thanksgiving Table
This Thanksgiving, let the kids enjoy a festive and bright kids’ table with a twist on the traditional Thanksgiving colors! Try using a bright aqua (or even purple) for a unique and kid-friendly table! The kids will love the cheery atmosphere. I love the idea of a colorful kids’ Thanksgiving table and I’m so excited to share mine with you!
Here’s how to recreate the look!
- Visit a fabric store for fun, patterned fabrics like this aqua with white polka dots. Overlay it on an orange tablecloth (or your color choice).
- A simple white cake stand creates the base for an easy centerpiece. Add in fall leaves, mini pumpkins, acorns, and little jars with orange candies.
- Place settings are a breeze with white plates and smaller orange striped plates. You could easily use solid orange plates or solid white plates. Scatter fall leaves around the place settings for a touch of “fall”!
- Give each child a special “treat” at their place setting by filling muffing or cupcake liners (I used orange and white polka dot) with a treat to enjoy while waiting for their turkey dinner! Try a fun Chex Mix or sliced fruit.
- Mini milk glasses with orange and white striped straws are perfect for milk or their beverage of choice! Tie on little fall leaf tags or stickers from the craft store!
- Serve mini pies as dessert with mini cupcake toppers placed right in the center of the pie for a cute touch!
Enjoy setting up your bright & cheery Kids’ Thanksgiving Table this year! Make it a fun experience that becomes a yearly tradition where the kids can pick their favorite colors to decorate the table. I’m so excited for my baby girl to enjoy the “kids table” when she is out of high-chair stage :) I’m pretty sure she’ll be asking for a PINK Thanksgiving table too!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Love this! So bright and colorful and love the combinations of the fall colors with Aqua!
This turned out SO cute Courtney!! Love the colors you chose and you always have me when “mini” is included! *wink*
Such cute, creative ideas. . love!!
Looks supernice! Where can i bye the “milk” glass?
You can find little milk glasses like this from Michaels!
cute Courtney!! Love the colors you chose and you always have me when “mini” is included! *wink*
Absolutely gorgeous! As soon as I saw the image in the link-up I thought this would be yours. You have such a gorgeous signature style :)
Nope. The lack of attractions is a year-round condition, not a viable explanation for why summer crowds would be lower than non-summer crowds. But you already know that; how much will it cost me to cross this bridge?
Very Cute pattern! I like it
I loved hearing which projects were worth doing again!! I hope that you are able to have your little boy or girl (I’m hoping for a little lady for you 🙂 ) before they have to induce. But either way prayers for a healthy and safe delivery!