Sweet CeCe’s Party
Frozen Yogurt is the new “cupcake” with yummy frozen yogurt shops opening up all over! If you are in the Nashville, TN area, then you must try Sweet CeCe’s. Their decorations are bright limes and hot pinks, which we love, but not as much as their amazing frozen yogurt (the best flavor? Red Velvet!). There are rows of candy filled containers and fresh fruit (Even cheesecake and cookie dough too!) to add to your frozen yogurt. Yum!
We created this Sweet CeCe’s party to match their fun decor and logo. Small jars were filled with different types of candies and sprinkles — all children go for the sprinkles (well, we do too, let’s be honest). Michaels is where we found the bright pink flowers. We found the fun, lime green fabric at Hancock’s Fabrics. Throwing a frozen yogurt or ice cream party is really quite easy and lots of fun!
In Nashville? This party will be featured along with Pizzazzerie owner, Courtney Dial, on News Channel 4 WSMV’s Better Nashville today at 1pm CST. Check it out!
How To: Birthday Party Wreath
What a great way to say — “SURPRISE” or Welcome! This wreath is so easy, all you need is a circle cut from a corrugated box and wrap it with ribbon. Then just add party hats, horns, funny birthday cards, balloons, etc. to create a wonderful wreath for your childs birthday, a co-worker, friend or neighbor.
Here’s What You Need:
1. One 18-inch round circle cut from corrugated paper. Cut the center out leaving a 3-inch wide border.
2. Seven yards of 3-inch wide ribbon
3. Embellish with party hats, horns, paper stars, balloons, etc.
Here’s What To Do:
1. Cut an 18-inch circle out of the corrugated paper, leaving a 3-inch border.
2. Using 3 yards of ribbon, totally wrap the wreath
3. Make a big bow, using the other 4 yards of ribbon
4. Glue the bow to the bottom of the wreath
5. Glue party hat, party horns, stars, etc. to the wreath and/or whatever you want to use to personalize your wreath.
Tablescape by Pizzazzerie & Phronsie’s Tables