Spring is the epitome of “entertaining season”! We’ve all been stuck indoors for months, and we’re finally ready to welcome the flowers and enjoy outdoor parties. I’m sharing several of my favorite tips for throwing your parties in style this spring! Even if you just take the family out outside for dinner, take a few minutes and add a touch of spring to the table. It’s amazing how sitting with friends and family at a gorgeous table just puts everyone in a happy, festive mood!
- Set the Table in Bloom: Place gorgeous blooms down the center of your table as a runner. Pink peonies are my personal favorite! Be sure to include touches of greenery too. Photo: Camille Styles
- Flower Cupcakes: Take your cupcakes up a notch by using a few unique frosting techniques to create gorgeous floral cupcakes in pretty pastel hues. Get the full how-to here from Baked Bree.
- Sip in Style: Pitcher drinks are my favorite type of party drink. You can make a big batch for the group and garnish it with fresh fruit, sangria style! This Strawberry and Mint Infused Lemon Water sounds gorgeous. Grab the recipe here.
- Ribbon Draping: Set the mood with festive spring colors! Use thin pieces of fabric or ribbon draped above your outdoor entertaining space (heck, indoor too!) for a gorgeous atmosphere for your party! See more here.
- Hanging Flowers: How gorgeous are these hanging flowers? What a pretty backdrop for a photo booth! You can certainly use real flowers or pick up silk ones for a reusable backdrop! Get the DIY here.
- Tinted Vases: Did you know that you can tint mason jars to match whatever color your heart desires? I adore this blue (it’s similar to one of 2016 colors of the year!). Get the DIY here.
- Bloom Banner: This free printable Bloom Banner from Paging Supermom is just too cute. It’s the perfect decoration for all types of spring parties!
- Pink + Yellow Tablescape: Set the table in style with a pink and yellow luncheon tablescape! Find all my styling tips for this party here.
- Hello Spring Sign: Print and frame this ‘Hello Spring’ sign for a welcoming touch to any of your spring parties! Or leave it up in your foyer all season long!