Another week of summer has flown by. No idea where the days are going. Maybe it’s being a Mom or maybe it’s being an entrepreneur, but the days are done in a FLASH. I remember my first job out of graduate school, I would stare at that clock….11:01…11:02….11:03…LUNCH!!!.. Seriously. Miss Blakely is keeping me on my toes. George is in to hanging his head out of the top of the car while Blakely has taken to helping me in the prop room (tour coming either this weekend or Monday). Now for THE HAPPY LIST…
- One of my favorite childhood treats, boozy style. Seriously. Spiked Cotton Candy, y’all!
- Did you see my insane collection of birthday candles on Instagram? Here’s a great guide with resources!
- Monday is National S’mores Day + that makes me very happy. Obviously.
- This might be dorky, but Freshbooks made me SO happy this week. Entrepreneur’s dream + so easy to use.
- A lucite bar cart. OMG. NEED.
- Really cute sprinkles make everyone happy, and my friend Rosie of Sweetapolita now has a shop selling her darling sprinkle mixes. Can’t wait to put sprinkles on everything.
- So my black and white stripe obsession isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Shop my faves below…