Hooray, friends! It’s about time we indulged in some cookies, right? You’ve worked hard. You deserve it! So I’m sharing my favorite dark chocolate chunk cookies today! They have a touch of sea salt on top that makes them over-the-top delish. Plus, I get to giveaway a super amazing prize to one lucky Pizzazzerie reader courtesy of my friends at Circulon® (you want to win this one, trust me).
When I first got married, I remember being so excited to register for cookware and bakeware! Finally, I could choose new sets of kitchen items, swoon! I knew I wanted pretty items, but most importantly, ones that can perform “for life” (1st wedding anniversary all the way to 50th). Right? Enter Circulon and their cute iconic circle design! Take a look at why I love them below and the recipe for these amazing cookies!
Here’s why their cookware and bakeware is worth it!
- That fun circle design? It actually helps promote airflow and even baking!
- Dishwasher safe!
- Safe for metal utensils aka easy clean-up!
- The cookware construction is twice as hard as stainless steel!
- Oven safe to 400°F!
Back to these cookies! They’re like big, fat bakery cookies that are super chewy in the center and loaded with chunks of dark chocolate! You can leave the touch of sea salt on top off if you prefer your cookies without it. Or walk on the wild side and add that salt!
Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter - melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 cups of dark chocolate chunks
- 1 teaspoon sea salt - for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In an electric mixer fit with paddle attachment, cream together butter with brown and white sugars until thoroughly combined.
- Add vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk. Beat on medium for 2 minutes or until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt (stir to combine).
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in dark chocolate chunks with wooden spoon.
- Drop large spoonfuls of cookie dough onto your baking pan.
- Optional: Sprinkle the top of each cookie dough ball with sea salt.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes (or until edges are lightly golden). Remove and allow to cool!
Are you registering or know a bride-to-be who is? You can register for Circulon at Macy’s, Target, and Kohls.
- 4.5 Qt. Chef Pan: $39.99 Retail Value
- 11″ French Skillet: $39.99 Retail Value
- 3.5 Qt. Covered Straining Saucepan: $59.99 Retail Value
- 10″x15″ Cookie Pan: $9.99 Retail Value
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Circulon. The opinions and text are all mine.