One of my favorite things about running a website devoted to parties & entertaining is when I have the opportunity to share a party recipe with you! Having an “arsenal” of appetizer and other party-ready recipes is definitely a great idea for any hostess. So when Kettle Chips asked me to come up with a recipe using one of their delicious flavored kettle chips, I was super excited to get in the kitchen. I decided to give an old favorite a new twist.
My Mom always served pimento cups at her parties when I was growing up. It’s still one of her favorite mini-eats to this day. What I really love about incorporating Kettle Chips into any recipe (or enjoying right out of the bag) is that they use only real, all-natural ingredients. They are also the first potato chip to be verified by the NonGMO Project.
The recipe is super easy and adaptable. Kettle Chips has over 20 flavors (CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FLAVORS) ! I chose jalapeno for a little “bite” but any of the flavors would be a delicious choice! The chips are crushed up and added to the pimento cups before baking. It gives them a big crunch and an extra boost of flavor. They’re easy to “pop in youth mouth” at parties! What I also love is that the ingredients are easy to “have on hand” for last minute guests.
Jalapeño Pimento Cups!
- 1 package phyllo cups frozen grocery aisle
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1 4- ounce jar diced pimentos use the liquid too
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups Jalapeno Kettle Chips crushed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sharp cheddar, pimentos, mayonnaise, salt, and hot pepper sauce. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place phyllo cups onto baking sheet. Scoop small spoonfuls of pimento cheese into phyllo cups.
- Top each phyllo cup with crushed Jalapeno Kettle Chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until pimento cheese has melted and edges are golden brown.
I really love how committed Kettle Chips is to the quality of their chips! They have a Natural Promise – they use all natural ingredients, non-GMO oil and potatoes, and no trans fats, MSG or preservatives. Their products are also gluten free.
To be entered to win $250, tell me below why using real ingredients is important in your recipes?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kettle Brand. The opinions and text are all mine.