Looking for some cute craft ideas for the kids? Whether you’re throwing a whole “harvest craft party” or just looking for a Saturday afternoon activity, these fall craft ideas are perfect for celebrating the autumn season! These cute craft ideas will be fun for the whole family. If you make any of these, we’d love to see! Send us your pics.
These fall craft ideas for kids are perfect for a rainy day, school functions, fall parties, Halloween, you name it! I hope you love this round-up!
1. PINECONE CREATURES | DIY HERE | How cute are these pinecone creatures? Parents.com
2. FALL LEAF RECIPE HOLDER | Craft Kit Here | You can buy this craft kit that has everything you need for making these cute recipe holders
3. PAINTED PUMPKINS | Break out the paints, markers, sequins, glitter, + more for a pumpkin painting party!
4. PAINTED FALL LEAVES | DIY HERE | Let kids find their leaves and get painting for this pretty fall artwork!
5. FALL LEAF TURKEY MAGNET | DIY HERE | Make a cute fall magnet for hanging your kids’ artwork!
6. FALL LEAF ART | DIY HERE | Similar to painting the fall leaves, this project makes a fun craft project for the kids!
7. FALL TREE CENTERPIECE | DIY HERE | I love these for a Thanksgiving or Fall table decoration!
8. MOD PAPER PUMPKINS | DIY HERE | Make a mobile or hang these from your chandelier over the table!
9. FROSTY LEAF GHOSTS | DIY HERE | Leaves can turn into cute white ghost crafts!