Happy weekend, friends! I hope you’re full-on relaxing, sipping on something delish, and enjoying time with family. I’m happy to finally have a weekend home with mine since it’s been a bit of a whirlwind travel summer. I’m working on a recap post from my trip to Europe, stay tuned! Meanwhile, here are a few little happies for you…
- Isn’t that Rainbow Triangle Bunting from OHD (above) the CUTEST? I might need to make some of that for Blakely’s playroom (orrr…my office).
- Dying over all the new Emily & Meritt goodies at Pottery Barn. Like this dog bowl!
- I’ve had this nail polish on repeat (and had a few questions about it on Instagram) so here it is!
- Making this for dinner again tonight. So good.
- Can you believe it’s almost fall? Dying over these new Halloween plates!
- If you DON’T know about Canva, here you go! AND they just announced print options (finally). They have cute posters/invites/business-cards/all-the-things! I use Canva daily.
- Did you know my brother is a Food Blogger? :)
- I have a flatware OBSESSION. Just ordered a set of this flatware above in the gold/white and the gold/black because it’s a cheaper version of a much more expensive Cutipol line that I’ve been dying to have. And it looks just as good, in my opinion! Thank you, Amazon!
- Including these darling plates in my press kits for the new book. About to go order more to have for myself!
- Totally digging this art print set. It’s a bit too “young” for Blakely, but I “favorited” it on Etsy to show you guys because it’s so cute!