The Happy List
Happy weekend, friends! I hope you’re full-on relaxing, sipping on something delish, and enjoying time with family. I’m happy to finally have a weekend home with mine since it’s been a bit of a whirlwind travel summer. I’m working on a recap post from my trip to Europe, stay tuned! Meanwhile, here are a few little happies for you…
- Isn’t that Rainbow Triangle Bunting from OHD (above) the CUTEST? I might need to make some of that for Blakely’s playroom (orrr…my office).
- Dying over all the new Emily & Meritt goodies at Pottery Barn. Like this dog bowl!
- I’ve had this nail polish on repeat (and had a few questions about it on Instagram) so here it is!
- Making this for dinner again tonight. So good.
- Can you believe it’s almost fall? Dying over these new Halloween plates!
- If you DON’T know about Canva, here you go! AND they just announced print options (finally). They have cute posters/invites/business-cards/all-the-things! I use Canva daily.
- Did you know my brother is a Food Blogger? :)
- I have a flatware OBSESSION. Just ordered a set of this flatware above in the gold/white and the gold/black because it’s a cheaper version of a much more expensive Cutipol line that I’ve been dying to have. And it looks just as good, in my opinion! Thank you, Amazon!
- Including these darling plates in my press kits for the new book. About to go order more to have for myself!
- Totally digging this art print set. It’s a bit too “young” for Blakely, but I “favorited” it on Etsy to show you guys because it’s so cute!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
I love your Happy List. I love ALL of your choices.
Does the gold flatware that you listed have a good weight to each piece?
The link to the plates seems to be broken.
Thank you so much for all of the wonderfulness.
Hi Pat! I have the flatware actually scheduled to arrive today so I’m excited to see it. I’ll update and let you know about the weight of it! I checked both links where I mention plates (Halloween ones and the ones for my press kits) and both are working on my computers. Which one is now working for you?
I just discovered Canva, I love it! I was honestly amazed at how user-friendly it is, even on the phone app.