The Happy List 1/31
Happy weekend y’all! The snow is gone here in Nashville (depressing), but there is still lots to celebrate. My Mom’s birthday is this week (YAY), and I’m packing up my house to move across town to our new house at the end of the month! So while I’m knee deep in shipping tape, let’s talk about some fun, happy things shall we?
- Kate Spade’s new 2016 spring Patio Floral Plates are my everything. I bought 8 (couldn’t even stop myself).
- These cupcakes make me insanely happy. Heeee-larious.
- Minted now has table linens, can’t handle. They’re so cute.
- The latest Oh Joy! for Target collab is crazy cute! Nursery is out now and Home hits stores Feb 8! I love this print!
- Funnel Cake Love Letters? Yes. Wholeheartedly.
- This stuff is addictively delish.
- These are the comfiest and cutest sneakers I’ve ever had. Obsessed. (For those that like hot pink).
- Do you follow Katherine Sabbath on Instagram? You need to. She’s an Australian cake maker like no other. Holy wow.
- If you couldn’t tell, bright pink makes me happy. Currently dying over this dresser.
- These party hats make me happy.
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Ahhhh!!!! Ob-sessed with those Minted table linens! I think my linen closet is about to get a spring makeover. ;)