Happy weekend y’all! The snow is gone here in Nashville (depressing), but there is still lots to celebrate. My Mom’s birthday is this week (YAY), and I’m packing up my house to move across town to our new house at the end of the month! So while I’m knee deep in shipping tape, let’s talk about some fun, happy things shall we?
- Kate Spade’s new 2016 spring Patio Floral Plates are my everything. I bought 8 (couldn’t even stop myself).
- These cupcakes make me insanely happy. Heeee-larious.
- Minted now has table linens, can’t handle. They’re so cute.
- The latest Oh Joy! for Target collab is crazy cute! Nursery is out now and Home hits stores Feb 8! I love this print!
- Funnel Cake Love Letters? Yes. Wholeheartedly.
- This stuff is addictively delish.
- These are the comfiest and cutest sneakers I’ve ever had. Obsessed. (For those that like hot pink).