Well, the darn groundhog is predicting a longer winter, but I’m not letting it get me down. I’m dreaming of tons of beautiful spring ideas to share with y’all! Meanwhile, here are a few fabulous finds that are making me oh so happy!
- These stylus pens making writing on your phone or ipad a lot more fun than using your finger! They’re a regular pen on one side and a fun stylus on the other!
- RUN get these bow flats at Target. They also come in solid pink! I’m obsessed with all things gingham lately so these will be the perfect addition to my spring and summer wardrobe!
- Is it weird that I LOVE searching for old, vintage recipes? I find them fascinating to look through. You can find tons on Pinterest like this one here below.
- If you’re still looking for a delish recipe to try for Sunday night’s Super Bowl, this crescent swirl is AMAZING!
- Speaking of amazing recipes, here’s another that’s beyond perfect for football.
- I rarely have time to read for pleasure, but THIS BOOK is a MUST. I read it while in Jamaica last week, and I cannot sing its praises more!
- My friend Brooke launched her Charleston Streets collection, and it’s amazing. Blakely has one in her room (will do a room reveal when it’s all finished), and it’s just darling! See the whole collection HERE.
- THIS guy is hilarious. I might have shared him before, but he’s worth sharing again!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!