Easter! Whether you’re throwing a large Easter Sunday Brunch or just setting up a fun snack time for the family, this is a cute + easy recipe idea for the season! It’s a whimsical take on the “Easter Basket” with a bread stick handle around butter lettuce filled with a “bunny dip” and mini carrots for dipping. This is a fun way to get those veggies in too. Of course, you can arrange this treat with an assortment of veggies.
Bunny Carrot Dip & Easter Bread Basket!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion - chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill - diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 cup carrots - finely diced
- 2 Pillsbury bread sticks
- Mix all ingredients for dip thoroughly and refrigerate for several hours. It can be served in a cabbage or lettuce bowl on a platter surrounded by fresh baby carrots or other veggies!
For The Handle:
- Pinch two Pillsbury bread sticks (dough) together and twist to form the handle. Place on a cookie sheet in a "U" shape and cook as directed on can.
Love this idea? I’d love for you to pin it or share it with other “Easter” lovers! :)