Are you looking for Christmas party themes and clever invitation wording?
I’m often asked a lot of questions similar to “I’m looking for a cute theme for a Christmas party” or “I need ideas for clever wording for my invitation”.
So I’ve compiled a list of Christmas party themes for you to reference as you plan your own holiday parties! Tweak them, add them to your own ideas, etc.
Hooray for holiday parties! You’ll find some Christmas party themes while some are simple sayings that could preface a general “Christmas Party” title. You’ll get the idea!
CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME IDEAS
I’ve broken down the list by some general categories to help you find what you’re looking for faster!
All of these can definitely be tweaked to make them perfect for your party, however!
Adults Christmas Party Theme Ideas
- Mistletoe & Margaritas
- Martinis & Mistletoe
- Sparkles & Spirits
- Let’s Get Toasty (cocktail party)
- Tinsel & ‘Tinis
- I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas, But Red Will Do (wine party)
- Wine & Wrap
- Wrap & W(rum)
- Snow Ball
- Cocktails & Candy Canes
- Fireside Roasting & Toasting
- Bad Santa/Naughty Santa Party
- Calling All You Ho Ho Hos
- Let’s Get Lit (tree lighting)
Family-Friendly Christmas Party Theme Ideas
- Christmas Carol-oke Night
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
- Reindeer Games (game night)
- Christmas in Vegas (game night)
- Jingle & Mingle
- The 12 Tastes of Christmas (12 appetizers/treats/drinks)
- Christmas Luau
- A White Christmas Party
- A Not-So-Silent Night
- Miracle on [Host Street Address]
- Jack Frost Jubilee
- Santa’s Ho-Ho-Hoedown (country-themed)
- Naughty or Nice Party
- Festive Fiesta
- Frosty Fest
- Wacky Tacky Sweater Soiree
- Reverse Christmas in July (beach/summer themed)
- Friends ‘Mas Party
- Flannel, Fur, & Fizz
- Let’s Go Nuts (nutcracker themed)
Christmas Movie Party Theme Ideas
- Let’s Get Elfed Party (dress up like Elf, serve treats from Elf movie)
- Grinch Themed (this Grinch ice cream would be a must)
- Holiday Movie Marathon
Cookie & Dessert Christmas Party Theme Ideas
- Christmas Cookie Swap
- Cocoa & Cookies
- Ice, Ice, Cookies
- House Party (Gingerbread House Party)
- Gingerbread House Decorating Party
Brunch & Breakfast Christmas Party Theme Ideas
- Pancakes & Pajamas
- Brunch & Be Merry
Gift & Gift-Wrapping Christmas Party Theme Ideas
- B.Y.O.B(ow) Gift Wrapping Party
- Swap ‘Til You Drop Exchange
- Ornament Decorating Party
- White Elephant Gift Exchange
CHRISTMAS PARTY THEMES FOR THE DOGS
- Petmas Party
- A Very Doggy Christmas
CHRISTMAS PARTY INVITATION WORDING
Drop in for a toast of good cheer to the Christmas Holiday
– and coming New Year!
Baby, It’s Cold Outside
So come inside and celebrate!
We’ll Pop the Champagne and toast to the reason.
Friends, Food & Fun are a must during this season.
Oh the sweaters inside are FRIGHTFUL, but your company would be so DELIGHTFUL
On [party date], please join our small feast.
We will have who pudding and maybe roast beast.
The cocoa will be warm and the drinks overflowing.
We just need to know which who’s will be going.
6:00 o’clock is the time and [party address] is the place.
We hope to see you there with a smile on your face.
Let’s Jingle and Mingle the Night Away
Jingle Jangle Jingle
It’s Time to Mix & Mingle
Let’s Get Elfed Up and Toast the Season
Let’s Put the Rum in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum
On Comet, on Cupid
Let’s Get Blitzened
It’s that special time of year,
where you’ll find plenty of holiday cheer
so let’s trim the tree, deck the hall
come on over, we’ll have a ball!
Christmas comes but once a year
Let’s get together for some holiday cheer!
We’ve decked the halls, the lights are hung
Now it’s time to have some FUN!
He’s making a list and checking it twice
but you’re invited to join whether you’re naughty or nice
One man’s trash is another man’s treasure
the bigger the laugh, the greater the pleasure.
So bring a gift but don’t spend a dime.
If it’s useful or pretty, you’ve committed a crime!
We’re having a party with a twist, to help fill a child’s Christmas list.
Be it old or new, just wrap a small gift, so we can give a young child a lift!
Whether you’ve been naughty or nice,
we’ll have one waiting for you on ice!
Join the ladies to get Merry and Bright,
sip a holiday drink and get lit like a Light!
Oh the weather outside is frightful,
but our party will be delightful,
so if you’d like to go,
Let us know, Let us know, Let us know!