I created a cute + festive Kellogg’s® Cereal Party as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #NiteBites
One of my favorite ways to enjoy the holiday season is to watch some of my favorite Christmas movies! Elf, The Christmas Story, Charlie Brown’s Christmas, Christmas Vacation, I could go on! There is nothing like curling up in front of the TV to watch holiday movies on repeat, right? Why not invite your friends over and host a holiday movie night party! This one is perfect for the kids. I’m excited to share a few simple tips to setting up your table so it’s cute and easy. Movie night just got a lot more fun…!
My goal is to show you a creative way to set up a party table because so often we just raid the chip bag and plop down. Enough of that! Late night snacking is way more fun with some pizzazz. One of my own favorite late night snacks is cereal! Serving up Kellogg’s® Cereal for holiday movie nights is my new favorite! Here are my top tips for styling the party table…
HOLIDAY MOVIE PARTY TABLE
- Set up a milk and cereal setting for each guest. They can grab it and go sit in front of the television for the movie!
- Use something easy to carry (like shallow red buckets or sturdy trays).
- Fill with like white paper shred (it resembles snow!).
- Place a variety of Kellogg’s® Cereal for each guest to enjoy! Fill small cellophane bags with each cereal. Also include little milk jars (hint: store-bought coffee drinks often come in glass jars that you can wash out to use) and tie on a spoon and festive straw!
- Set out bowls for each guest and of course holiday movies and more cereal!
- Be sure to have a variety of holiday movies for all ages! Better yet, let the kids watch their favorite before bed and pick the adult favorite for later!
- Send guests home with little cereal favor bags! Play holiday movie trivia and let the winner take home a movie. Make it fun!
Who’s ready for a holiday movie marathon now? I hope you’ve seen that Kellogg’s® Cereal isn’t just for breakfast! Serve up your favorites for some late night snacking in a cute and festive party that the whole family can enjoy.