Can you believe Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks away? I’m super thrilled as we are in my favorite season of the year – fall! From the crisp air to the gorgeous sunset colored leaves, there are also so many opportunities for gathering together with family and friends to watch a holiday movie, a big football game, or simply just to enjoy a delicious meal. This appetizer recipe is a new favorite of my family so I truly hope yours loves it too!
As many of you might have seen over the last 6 months, I have worked with Cracker Barrel Cheeses to share lots of ideas & tips (some for kids, styling a cheese plate, hosting a wine & cheese shower, and everything in between)! I traveled to Chicago & NYC with the brand where I learned so much about the quality and passion behind the cheese. The distinctively unique taste of Cracker Barrel cheese is a result of its unique aging process that creates the sharpness and the addition of cream that produces the smooth texture of the cheese. This is what sets Cracker Barrel apart from other cheeses. Try this white cheddar, artichoke, and bacon dip. The Aged Reserve is my personal favorite of the Cracker Barrel cheeses. The smoothness and sharpness is truly hard to describe. Try this dip out during your holiday season, and you’ll see what I mean!
First up, I wanted to create a festive holiday dipper for this delicious recipe. Fall leaf and acorn cookie cutters were an easy idea. Simply use cookie cutters on flour tortillas and bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes or until crispy! Try sprinkling with Cajun or Greek seasonings for an extra flavor boost!
If you want a quick snack during the busy holiday season, then simply slice up some of the Aged Reserve while grating it for this recipe! I definitely enjoyed a few slices while making this dip! Yum!
White Cheddar, Artichoke, & Bacon Dip!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cracker Barrel Aged Reserve White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup diced bacon
- 1 1/2 artichokes - 6 quarters, drained & chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- 3. Pour into baking dish. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is slightly golden.
- 4. Enjoy with festive, holiday tortilla chips or fresh veggies!
Enjoy and share this simple, delicious recipe with your friends this holiday season!
DISCLAIMER: This post is sponsored by Cracker Barrel Cheese, all opinions are my own!