Fall always brings the best flavors! This fall twist on the classic White Russian cocktail is full of cinnamon and maple flavors for the perfect autumn beverage! I love this cinnamon version even more than the classic!
I absolutely love fall flavors from pumpkin (try my Pumpkin White Russian too) and apple to cinnamon and nutmeg! Don’t miss these Apple Cider Aperol Spritzes too, delish! Fall flavors transition beautifully to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Whip up a batch of Maple Cinnamon White Russians for an after dinner digestif for Thanksgiving or a sweet drink to greet guests for Christmas parties!
This Maple Cinnamon version isn’t too far off from the classic White Russian recipe made with vodka, coffee liqueur and cream. Trust me, the little twists on the classic are so worth it for this dreamy, creamy fall cocktail.
Garnishing any cocktail is half the fun and a beautiful presentation is always worth it, in my opinion. Add a cinnamon stick and rim your cocktail glass in cinnamon sugar for the ultimate decadence!
What’s in a Maple Cinnamon White Russian
Still keeping it simple, because I’m all about easy fall cocktails here, you simply swap regular vodka for vanilla vodka and add in maple syrup and cinnamon to the coffee liqueur and heavy cream. That’s it! Don’t forget lots of ice and that cinnamon stick stirrer for garnish!
- Vanilla Vodka
- Maple Syrup
- Ground Cinnamon
- Heavy Cream
- Coffee Liqueur
How to Make a Cinnamon Maple White Russian:
This is a really simple drink to make, and it looks absolutely fabulous in a cocktail glass. I love these Frontgate whiskey glasses, they’re the perfect size.
- To rim the glass, flip your glass upside down and dip in a shallow plate of maple syrup and into a blend of cinnamon and sugar.
- Next, fill your glass up with ice and pour in vanilla vodka, coffee liqueur, and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Slowly pour in your heavy cream, add a pinch of cinnamon and garnish your Maple Cinnamon White Russians with a cinnamon stick to serve!
The flavors of maple syrup and cinnamon are so cozy in this drink making it the absolute perfect fall cocktail for all your autumn celebrations!
Find the full recipe for this Maple Cinnamon White Russian below! If you give it a try, leave a rating and a comment! Enjoy!
More of my Favorite Cocktails:
Maple Cinnamon White Russian
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce maple syrup
- 2 ounces heavy cream - or half-and-half
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Maple Cinnamon Rim
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- If garnishing rim, dip glass in maple syrup and then in cinnamon sugar. Fill glass with ice.
- Add vanilla vodka, coffee liqueur, and maple syrup. Stir to mix. Pour in heavy cream and finish with pinch of cinnamon. Optional Garnishes: Cinnamon stick