Oh hey friends! I’m wrapping up another crazy chaotic week of two-babies-teething-at-the-same-time! Ok, so one baby is furry and has 4 legs but let me tell you, his teeth are fierce. The other baby is mastering walking and loving the warm weather. Meanwhile, if you’re reading this than you’re the first to know I’m doing a complete site makeover very soon. I’ve only done a few site makeovers since launching over 5 years ago (has it been that long?!) but this one is by far my favorite. There will be galleries for every darn thing imaginable so you can view all the pretty in easy-to-view order! Can’t.even.wait! Meanwhile, here are a few other things making me happy happy happy….
- My blog office is getting the final touches (reveal coming soon) and I had HardInk Calligraphy custom this fabulous print (above) because I love that saying!
- Over on instagram this week, people went cuckoo for this amazing plastic cutlery. Rightly so, it’s amazing. The gold is to die for! Can’t wait to use it for shoots soon.
- This blackberry cake is on my weekend baking list, yum!
- I’m loving every detail of this Flamingo Pool Party. I’m also 100% certain I need these flamingo floating coasters.
- I have so much confetti but that isn’t stopping me from wanting this assortment too (from Oh Happy Day’s new shop).
- I’m still in major love with my Lilly for Target purchases, including the pom-pom napkins. So many people didn’t get to snag any so this DIY is right up your alley.
Hope y’all have a fabulous weekend! Cheers!