5 July 4th Party Tips!
1. Set the stage for your PATRIOTIC Party with a festive July 4th Party Invitation like this one from Tiny Prints!
2. Sparklers are a must on the 4th of July! Hand sparklers out to the guests as they arrive at the party! Or serve a 4th of July cake topped with sparklers! (Always be safe when using sparklers). I love this Sparkling Dessert from Everything Fabulous!
3. Print free drink parasols from Hostess With The Mostess to add pizzazz to your Bacardi Hand Shaken Daiquiris!
4. Use decorative printables to jazz up your tablescape from attaching gift tags to favors or place cards for your guests! I love the ones seen above by Anders Ruff Custom Designs!
5. Throw on a festive red, white, + blue sundress for the ultimate hostess attire! I love this patriotic party dress from La Posh Style.
Dessert TIP: Make delicious red, white, and blue strawberries! (see full directions from Grin & Bake It!
Serve these with a Bacardi Hand Shaken Daiquiri to celebrate America in style!
Bacardi Hand-Shaken Daiquiri:
Step 1: Moisten the rim of a tall glass then dip in sugar to rim the edges
Step 2: Pour over ice
Step 3: Garnish with a lime wedge
Step 4: Enjoy!
This summer, rediscover the DAIQUIRI. Bacardi Hand Shaken Daiquiri is the perfect addition to any summer get-together — fun, delicious, and ready to pour. Bacardi Hand Shaken Daiquiri is made with Bacardi Superior Rum, tangy lime and sugar. It is a perfectly balanced cocktail that is not too sour and not too sweet.
This is a sponsored post in connection with Bacardi via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Bacardi.
*Please Drink Responsibly*