I’m not sure why we leave frozen drinks to vacation time because they are truly so easy to make at home. As long as you have a blender and the ingredients, you can make this pineapple cocktail that’s perfect for Summer.
So don’t wait around for the next vacay, y’all! Make this Summer Pineapple Cocktail stat! It is so good!
Frozen Pineapple Cocktail
When the temperatures start rising into the 90s down here in Nashville, there is one thing that is a must – a fruity frozen beverage to beat the heat. Even if you’re sitting comfortably in the air conditioning, there is something so “vacation feeling” about sipping on a frozen concoction, right? Especially a pineapple drink.
So, who wants one? Coming right up!
Pineapple is just the perfect “summer” flavor, don’t you agree? Pair fresh pineapple with rum and coconut milk, and you’re looking at one of my favorite ways to beat the heat this summer.
Fresh Pineapple Cocktail Ingredients
- Fresh Pineapple
- Lime Juice
- Coconut Milk
Add ice and you’re ready to roll! It’s truly that easy! It’s like the perfect pineapple rum slush. It’s pretty close to a pineapple daiquiri. Whatever you want to call it, I call it DELICIOUS!
There are just a few kitchen essentials you’ll need to become a pro at making pineapple cocktails or truly, any fabulous frozen summer drink.
Pineapple Cocktail Essentials
- You can’t make a fabulous frozen pineapple cocktail without a great blender! This is the blender I use personally, and I love it!
- Pineapple! I highly recommend using fresh pineapple for this drink, but canned or frozen will work during the off-season.
- Lime Juice (or lemon juice) – I keep both in my refrigerator as they’re great cocktail staples.
- Coconut Milk – it adds the perfect amount of creaminess to this drink!
- Rum, of course! You can use light or dark rum, both will be delicious with this drink.
If your drink is too thick, you can add more coconut milk to help.
If you’re making this pineapple cocktail for a summer party, here’s some summer tablescape inspiration!
Pineapples are still very much on-trend, so grab your friends and host a summer soiree, pineapple-style! Check out party themes for adults if you need more inspiration!
Here are a few more links to get your creative juices flowing..
- Pineapple Party Inspiration
- Tropical Bridal Shower (inspiration that would apply to any occasion)
- Pink Pineapple Tablescape
- Tropical Girl’s Game Night (cute tip for using pineapples as vases)
- 4 cups pineapple chunks chilled
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup rum
- Combine pineapple, ice, lime juice, coconut milk, and rum into blender. Blend until smooth. Add more ice for a thicker frozen cocktail. For a sweeter drink, add in simple syrup!
- Garnish with a pineapple round, lime wedge, and sprig of mint!
More Fruity Summer Drinks to Try:
- Frozen Watermelon Cocktail
- Basil Blender (Basil? Yes, Basil, trust me)
- My Favorite Summer Cocktails
- Citrus Champagne Punch
- Coconut Grapefruit Margaritas
- Georgia Peach Cocktail
- Famous Hawaiian Mai Tai
- Berry Beer Punch