I’m not sure why we leave frozen drinks to vacation time because they are truly so easy to make at home. As long as you have a blender and the ingredients, you can make this pineapple drink that’s perfect for Summer.
So don’t wait around for the next vacay, y’all! Make this Summer Pineapple Cocktail stat! It is so good!
Frozen Pineapple Cocktail
When the temperatures start rising into the 90s down here in Nashville, there is one thing that is a must – a fruity frozen beverage to beat the heat. Even if you’re sitting comfortably in the air conditioning, there is something so “vacation feeling” about sipping on a frozen concoction, right? Especially a pineapple drink.
So, who wants one? Coming right up!
There are just a few kitchen essentials you’ll need to become a pro at making pineapple cocktails or truly, any fabulous frozen summer drink.
Pineapple Cocktail Essentials
- You can’t make a fabulous frozen pineapple cocktail without a great blender! This is the blender I use personally, and I love it!
- Pineapple! I highly recommend using fresh pineapple, but canned or frozen will work during the off-season.
- Lime Juice (or lemon juice) – I keep both in my refrigerator as they’re great cocktail staples.
- Coconut Milk – it adds the perfect amount of creaminess to this drink!
- Rum, of course! You can use light or dark rum, both will be delicious with this drink.
If you’re making this pineapple cocktail for a summer party, I have some pineapple party inspiration for you! Everyone loves a good themed party, right? Pineapples are still very much on-trend, so grab your friends and host a summer soiree, pineapple-style! Here are a few links to get your creative juices flowing..
- Pineapple Party Inspiration
- Tropical Bridal Shower (inspiration that would apply to any occasion)
- Pink Pineapple Tablescape
- Tropical Girl’s Game Night (cute tip for using pineapples as vases)
- 4 cups pineapple chunks chilled
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup rum
- Combine pineapple, ice, lime juice, coconut milk, and rum into blender. Blend until smooth. Add more ice for a thicker frozen cocktail. For a sweeter drink, add in simple syrup!
- Garnish with a pineapple round, lime wedge, and sprig of mint!
More Fruity Summer Drinks to Try:
- Frozen Watermelon Cocktail
- Basil Blender (Basil? Yes, Basil, trust me)
- My Favorite Summer Cocktails
- Citrus Champagne Punch
- Coconut Grapefruit Margaritas
- Georgia Peach Cocktail
- Famous Hawaiian Mai Tai
- Berry Beer Punch