You’ll love this easy and delicious citrus champagne punch cocktail! It’s almost too pretty to drink!
Sip sip, hooray! It’s time for one of my absolute favorite champagne punch cocktails. Now, don’t get me wrong. Champagne can stand alone. However, if I can add a little pizzazz to a cocktail, I most certainly will! This citrus champagne punch is equal parts delicious and easy. That makes it perfect for a party, y’all!
If you’re looking for the perfect cocktail for a summer party, baby shower, bridal shower, bachelorette party (or anytime you want a signature cocktail), this citrus champagne punch is IT! You will LOVE it, especially if you love sweet citrus drinks. Now of course, to make it less sweet just use less simple syrup.
I always like to give you tips on how to prep ahead! We all know the last few minutes before a party can be hectic. Getting dressed, placing food out, greeting early guests, all the things. Check out some of my tips below…
CHAMPAGNE PUNCH TIPS
- To make things easier, you can combine the grapefruit juice, orange juice, and simple syrup up to two days in advance. Just keep refrigerated until ready to serve. The finishing touch on this punch comes as you serve it with champagne and a splash of grenadine.
- You don’t have to include the grenadine but I love the punch of ombre color it gives this citrus champagne punch! If you find yourself short of that ingredient, don’t let it stop you. Your punch will still taste amazing, and your friends will all be asking for the recipe.
- A little reminder from above, if you prefer a drink that’s not too sweet, just use less simple syrup. Or if the grapefruit juice you buy has added sugar, then cut back on the simple syrup.
- Make it pretty by adding edible flowers, sprigs of herbs (thyme works well), or a cute straw!
A signature cocktail deserves to be pretty, and this champagne punch fits the bill. You can do a few different things to garnish your punch. I love to float blooms of “Sweet Williams” (don’t worry, they’re safe). If you’re not into floating blooms, opt for sliced citrus fruits like grapefruit and orange. It will be gorgeous!
Here’s a little video of the making of this citrus champagne punch!
Citrus Champagne Punch
- 4 ounces fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 24 ounces champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 ounce grenadine
- Combine grapefruit juice, orange juice, and simple syrup to glass. Stir to combine. Top with champagne and a splash of grenadine to finish. Garnish with citrus slices or fresh flowers!
If you try out this citrus champagne punch, definitely let me know what you think! I’d love to see yours! If you want to check out a few more cocktail recipes, I’ve listed out some of my favorites below: