Are you all still stuffed from turkey? I enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. I also did a little crafting for my Christmas tree. I used my Silhouette to make these adorable and GLITTERY monogrammed ornaments! They took me maybe 5 minutes total. How fabulous would these be as gifts for friends, gift exchanges, neighbors, newlyweds, etc. Love it.
DIY GLITTERED MONOGRAM ORNAMENTS
1. Pick up some clear (glass or shatterproof) ornaments (I got mine at Michaels). Use a funnel to fill with glitter (or confetti or whatever your heart desires).
2. In the Silhouette Studio (software), you can use all the fonts on your computer to pick your favorite monogram font. Pick a full 3-letter monogram, 1 letter, a date, the year, anything!
3. Load your vinyl onto your Silhouette mat. I used the gold adhesive vinyl (LOVE IT). You can get it 40% off (see below) for their special black friday sale.
4. I peeled off the letters + numbers, and stuck them right on my ornament.
5. I added a gold bow and ta-da! It’s hard to display through photographs but the lights on my tree really make the glitter shimmer. They’re my new favorite ornaments.
For more ideas, check out 6 ways to decorate with ornaments here!