Kate Spade Inspired Holiday Party Table
So if you follow me on Instagram or really – if you know me at all – then you know I LOVE Kate Spade. From my wedding (which was black and white stripe themed) to my everyday life, I love adding in touches of my favorite preppy style. I have been wanting to style a Kate Spade inspired holiday party table for quite some time and here it is! The timing lined up perfectly when one of my new favorite companies Create Ur Plate contacted me for a fun collaboration. I was able to design my own plates to match my theme exactly. Polka dots + monograms please and thank you! The process was simple and the possibilities are truly endless for so many occasions (and I even have a little discount code for my fabulous readers below)…
I’m so in love with this preppy and whimsical party table that I’m pretty certain I’m leaving it up all season long! It could easily be adjusted with pops of red or pink. And transitioned easily into New Year’s Eve with gold confetti and lots of champagne!
Styling this Kate Spade inspired holiday party was oh so fun! I’ve included a few of my top tips below for setting up a similar tablescape. I hope all my Kate Spade lovers will celebrate the holidays with a little “pop fizz and clink” to their party!
Kate Spade Inspired Holiday Party Tips
- Plates: I chose a white dinner plate to allow the customized Kate Spade inspired plates from Create Ur Plate to really POP! I chose a black and white polka dot print with a Christmas green monogram and personalization. They’re the perfect touch of holiday while still being useable all year-round. I chose all green but you could even give each family member a different color or alternate red and green!
- Tablecloth: Green fabric was turned into the perfect solid tablecloth that balanced well with the whimsical polka dot print. Head to your local fabric store to see what fun colors you can find!
- Centerpiece: I found the perfect three-tier serving tray at Hobby Lobby and adorned it with a green bow to hold vanilla petit fours. A few extra wrapped boxes gave a wonderful festive feel!
- Favors: Each guest received chocolates wrapped in the coordinating white and black polka dot paper with green satin bows (the wrapping paper is from Michael’s).
- I wrapped napkins with a green and polka dot ribbon. Tucked inside were forks, polka dot straws, and a sprig of rosemary which gave the table the perfect aroma of the holiday season!
Aren’t the plates cute? I love that they are reusable and you can design whatever your heart desires (or choose from their own designs). Hop over to Create Ur Plate and use the code Pizzazzerie25 for a 25% discount through 12/20/14!
This Kate Spade inspired holiday party has definitely been one of my favorite holiday tables to date! I hope you are inspired to create a fabulous tablescape this holiday season! If you’re looking for more holiday party ideas, you can check out more from Pizzazzerie archives here and also visit my Pinterest boards here! Thanks so much!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Umm this is amaaaazing! Love the green color. And obviously love Kate Spade. This is perfect for the holidays but isn’t too holiday-ish…if you get my drift!
You’re the sweetest :) :) xoxo
STUNNING. This is absolutely perfect! Love the colors! Pinned!
Thank you SO much Anna!! :)
Oh my goodness! You’ve outdone yourself, Courtney! I am in love with this! So gorgeous!
You’re too sweet! You’re probably wondering if THIS is why I was asking you if you like Kate Spade :) It’s not though, it’s for something else ;)
Ha! Yes, when I saw the post I thought that’s why you were asking! Well I’m excited! :)
This is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Thank you, Julie!
I love love love this
What a great idea! I esp love the napkin set up!
I like this sooooooooooo much! Its very simply and superb!
Simply gorgeous! Preppy Paradise!
LOVE IT! So Preppy and Modern! :)
Thank you, Sarah!!
I am obsessed with this! So absolutely gorgeous, and makes me feel like even I can pull it off. Amazing work Courtney!
You’re the sweetest! THANK YOU!!
I do that color green and white for one of my Christmas theme’s.
By the does each person at the table get something different, as I see the green jelly beans and then the sign. Am I missing something, okay honestly I didn’t read it just looked first.
If you aren’t selling the plates here is a tip. you can purchased clear plates from the dollar Tree. Then use a cricut or silloute (sp) to cut out the mono-gram. For a cheaper way to do it. Or a circle Cutter and print the letter on it with your computer.