So if you follow me on Instagram or really – if you know me at all – then you know I LOVE Kate Spade. From my wedding (which was black and white stripe themed) to my everyday life, I love adding in touches of my favorite preppy style. I have been wanting to style a Kate Spade inspired holiday party table for quite some time and here it is! The timing lined up perfectly when one of my new favorite companies Create Ur Plate contacted me for a fun collaboration. I was able to design my own plates to match my theme exactly. Polka dots + monograms please and thank you! The process was simple and the possibilities are truly endless for so many occasions (and I even have a little discount code for my fabulous readers below)…
I’m so in love with this preppy and whimsical party table that I’m pretty certain I’m leaving it up all season long! It could easily be adjusted with pops of red or pink. And transitioned easily into New Year’s Eve with gold confetti and lots of champagne!
Styling this Kate Spade inspired holiday party was oh so fun! I’ve included a few of my top tips below for setting up a similar tablescape. I hope all my Kate Spade lovers will celebrate the holidays with a little “pop fizz and clink” to their party!
Kate Spade Inspired Holiday Party Tips
- Plates: I chose a white dinner plate to allow the customized Kate Spade inspired plates from Create Ur Plate to really POP! I chose a black and white polka dot print with a Christmas green monogram and personalization. They’re the perfect touch of holiday while still being useable all year-round. I chose all green but you could even give each family member a different color or alternate red and green!
- Tablecloth: Green fabric was turned into the perfect solid tablecloth that balanced well with the whimsical polka dot print. Head to your local fabric store to see what fun colors you can find!
- Centerpiece: I found the perfect three-tier serving tray at Hobby Lobby and adorned it with a green bow to hold vanilla petit fours. A few extra wrapped boxes gave a wonderful festive feel!
- Favors: Each guest received chocolates wrapped in the coordinating white and black polka dot paper with green satin bows (the wrapping paper is from Michael’s).
- I wrapped napkins with a green and polka dot ribbon. Tucked inside were forks, polka dot straws, and a sprig of rosemary which gave the table the perfect aroma of the holiday season!
Aren’t the plates cute? I love that they are reusable and you can design whatever your heart desires (or choose from their own designs). Hop over to Create Ur Plate and use the code Pizzazzerie25 for a 25% discount through 12/20/14!
This Kate Spade inspired holiday party has definitely been one of my favorite holiday tables to date! I hope you are inspired to create a fabulous tablescape this holiday season! If you’re looking for more holiday party ideas, you can check out more from Pizzazzerie archives here and also visit my Pinterest boards here! Thanks so much!