Learn how to make your tassel garland with these step-by-step instructions! These are a fun decoration for birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers and more!
Images: (bottom) Confetti System | (top) The Flair Exchange
Ways to Decorate with Tassel Garlands
I just LOVE these Tassel Garlands! There are so many ways to use these little garlands.
- I love to use them for parties and events.
- I even have a tassel garland decorating my office.
- If you are looking for a cute DIY project to add some fun to your parties, shower, wedding, or office, then you must try these cute tassel garlands.
- You can also add in mylar for shine!
P.S. If you are looking for an even easier way to create a tassel garland, I highly suggest the Tissue Paper Tassel Kits from The Flair Exchange!
How to Make a Tassel Garland
What You’ll Need
- Tissue Paper
- Glue Gun
- Cord (or ribbon to string tassels on to)
Step by Step Instructions for Tassel Garland
There you have it! Aren’t they super cute? You could hang a tassel garland in a child’s room, over your desk in an office, or just hang up temporarily for a party.
Pink or blue for a baby shower, white for a bridal shower, or match the colors to a party theme. It’s a fun craft that’s simple to make, and adds a creative touch to any room!
Like I mentioned above, if you want a super simple route, then hop over to The Flair Exchange for kits that have everything you need to make a tassel garland!
For more party crafting ideas, check out my new book (you’ll find party crafts in each chapter + over 50 party recipes).
For More of My Favorite Post Ideas, Check out:
- Cream Cheese Cookies
- Homemade Brownies (from Scratch)
- Movie Night Snacks
- Brown Sugar Pie
- Party Themes for Adults
- Blueberry Banana Bread
- Champagne Punch
- Cold Appetizers