A delicious and easy peach mojito made with fresh peaches, lime juice, sugar, light rum, club soda and mint for garnish! This is such a refreshing peach twist on the classic mojito – perfect summer cocktail!
My family and I love to go to Seaside, FL and they have a restaurant called The Great Southern Cafe that serves up delicious flavored mojitos like watermelon, mango, coconut, and on and on! They’re so refreshing on a hot beach day!
My husband LOVES a good flavored mojito so I decided this summer we’d make lots of them – starting with peach mojitos!
When it comes to flavored mojitos, some prefer to simply add their fruit (like peaches, raspberries, strawberries, etc) and muddle it slightly. While it’ll still be a delicious mojito, I like a little more flavor boost, you know what I mean? I want it to truly be a flavored mojito! So here’s the method I use…
How to Make a Peach Mojito
- The first step is blending the peach puree. It’s made with fresh peaches (peeled and chopped), lime juice and sugar. Puree it for at least 1-2 minutes, you want the mixture very smooth. This gives that peach flavor that makes the mojito SO delicious!
- TIP: Use fresh-squeezed lime juice, it makes all the difference!
- The puree is then added to the white rum and muddled mint.
- Lastly, you add the club soda (you can sub in sparkling water if preferred), serve over ice and ta-da!
Peach Mojito Garnish
I feel like mojitos are a bit like the bloody mary, they just need a good garnish! Not only do they look pretty but they do enhance flavor.
Mint is a must, obviously. Muddling your mint (with the back of a spoon, end of an ice-cream scoop, or official muddler) helps release those natural aromatic flavors of mint so they can infuse into your mojito.
Top with freshly sliced peaches and lime wedges. There you have it! Aren’t they pretty?
These peach mojitos are the perfect pitcher drink for summer!
- 5 peaches - pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar - superfine
- 1/3 cup lime juice - about 2 limes
- 2 cups light rum
- 1/2 cup mint leaves - packed
- 4 cups club soda - chilled
- In a blender, combine chopped peaches, sugar and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Add mint leaves to a large pitcher and muddle to release natural flavors. Add light rum and peach puree. Stir to combine.
- Add club soda, stir well. Serve over ice and garnish with mint leaves, lime wedges and fresh peach slices.
More Summer Cocktails to Love:
I hope you make these peach mojitos this summer! They’re super simple, full of peach flavor and refreshing for beating the summer heat!