Children’s Pink Santa Christmas Table
A charming children’s Christmas tablescape with whimsical pink Santa details! This is such a cute holiday table setting idea for kids!
Growing up, my grandmother always set a kids table for the holidays, Christmas included. She always made it special with Christmas candies, holiday decorations, and delightfully charming details.
I’ve always been inspired to make the holidays special for kids (like making gingerbread houses and gingerbread house decorating parties), but especially holiday table setting ideas!
Last year, I came across the Papa Noel plates by Glitterville and despite selling out *lightening* fast, I was able to collect a set from a few local gift shops here in Brentwood, TN. If you search online, there are a few retailers that sell the items, search “papa noel santa”.
It’s easy to see why these charming plates and mugs are hard to keep in stock, they’re the perfect tough of childlike whimsy for a children’s Christmas table! Heck, I’d love them for an adults table too!
My daughter, Blakely, and I fell in love with the sweet pink color so that’s what we chose, but they also come in a pretty white and mint blue, so this holiday kids table can easily be created in a gender neutral or more boy-themed setting as well.
Even if you don’t have these exact plates or mugs, there are many options online to recreate the look in a similar way!
Christmas Children’s Table Tips
- Choose a Color Scheme! I chose pink and white with pops of gold. Choose red and green for a classic look. Other ideas are red and white (peppermint), green and gold, pink and red, white with silver and gold, etc.
- Add Whimsical Patterns! A white and gold polka dot table runner or tablecloth is something you can use for year-round occasions, and it’s the perfect touch of playful pattern for a holiday table setting for kids!
- Holiday Candies and Cookies add a festive “sweet” touch to any kids table! I love to use mini baking cups as containers for mini marshmallows, cookies, etc. These pink and white striped marshmallows are always a hit! A hot cocoa theme is perfect for kids! If you’re worried about the children ruining their appetite for dinner, then set these goodies out after the main course.
- Add touches of holiday like jingle bells! Jingle bell necklaces are also a cute idea to have at each place setting for the children to wear and enjoy!
- Keep it kid sized! While a card table works *just* fine, I have this kids play table for my daughters that is the perfect size for little ones!
- Use bud vases for miniature arrangements. You only need a couple of blooms to create a mini arrangement. If I ever have a bloom break off when creating larger floral arrangements, I save them for these mini bouquets!
While little ones are certainly just as happy enjoying Christmas at the adults table, if you want to do something extra special, I hope you’ve found some ideas for a Christmas kids table!
More Christmas Kids Ideas!
How To Make Gingerbread Houses
Host a Gingerbread House Party
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.