Nuts are one of my favorite snacks to make. They’re perfect in a pretty bowl for a party or simply to enjoy snacking throughout the week. Spice it up with these Chili Lime Walnuts, a super easy 5-ingredient spiced walnut recipe!
Chili Lime Walnuts | Ingredients
I love EASY recipes that also taste delicious! These chili lime walnuts fit the bill. They’re made with only 5 ingredients, including the walnuts.
- Worcestershire Sauce
- soy sauce
- chili powder (add more or less to your taste)
- lime zest
I always recommend adjusting spices and seasonings to your favorite tastes. Add more chili powder, or use less, it’s up to you!
I love to serve these spiced walnuts on my summer charcuterie board! They’re the perfect savory, crunchy snack – with a kick! Spiced nuts are also great for gifting to friends and neighbors.
Can I use other nuts?
Absolutely! Swap in your favorite pecans, almonds, cashew, peanuts, etc.
How to Store Chili Lime Walnuts:
It’s best to store these in an airtight container in the refrigerator, they’ll keep for up to 4 months!
For more of my favorite walnut recipes, check out these below!
- Apple Walnut Cinnamon Rolls (my brunch go-to)
- Coconut Walnut Granola (on-the-go snack fave)
- Grilled Peach Panzanella Salad (summer salad perfection)
Chili Lime Walnuts
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss walnuts with Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and chili powder.
- Spread walnuts out evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven and top with lime zest. Add to your summer charcuterie board or enjoy on their own.